7th European Drying Conference
Torino, Italy | July, 10-12 2019
Event number: 762
The “Valentino Caste”, the hystorical site of Politecnico, and location of the welcome cocktail
(photo credit: Michele D'Ottavio)
Drying for better life: food, pharmacy and art
The Politecnico di Torino is proud to host the 7th
edition of the European Drying Conference. The
Conference deals with cutting-edge research in
drying field, enabling researchers and technicians
to exchange ideas and innovation on drying
methods, modeling and applications.
The European Drying Conference series is sup_
ported by the Working Party on Drying (WPD),
within the framework of the European Federation
of Chemical Engineering (EFCE).
The Conference proceedings will be published
as ISBN book; in addition it is planned to publish
the selected papers in Drying Technology Journal.
According to the intention of the WPD our aims
were to keep the registration fee as low as possible
and offering a discounted fee to PhD students.
To download the
3rd Call for papers
please click on the icon
January 31st, 2019
• Fundamentals of drying
• Modelling and simulation
• Physical properties
• Chemical, ceramic, textile and polymer materials
• Food and agricultural materials
• Pharmaceutical and biomaterials
• Measurements and process control
• Industrial processes and equipment
• Innovative technologies
• Energy and environmental implications
• Cultural heritage and art
Participants from Industry can also select the “Special industrial section” option.
• 6th European Drying Conference (EuroDrying’2017) , Liège, Belgium, Prof. Léonard
• 5th European Drying Conference (EuroDrying’2015) Budapest, Hungary, Prof. Farkas
• 4th European Drying Conference (EuroDrying’2013) Paris, France, Prof. Perré
• 3rd European Drying Conference (EuroDrying’2011) Palma de Mallorca, Spain, Prof. Rossello
• European Drying Conference (AFSIA & EFCE WP Drying), Lyon, France (2009), Prof. Andrieu and Prof. Perré
• European Drying Conference (AFSIA & EFCE WP Drying), Biarritz, France (2007), Prof. Andrieu
• Symposium EU Drying 03, Heraklion, Crete (2003), Prof. Saravacos
The 7th European Conference on Drying is the 762 EFCE event.
With patronage of Politecnico di Torino, and support from Politecnico di Torino and Department of Applied Science and Technology (POLITO)