Authors are invited to submit a two-page abstract (which may include figures and tables), prepared according to the template (in Word), and which must be uploaded as a Pdf file, along with the agreement to the Creative Common licence.
The work must be original and unpublished, and not under review in any other conference or journal.
All contributions will be peer-reviewed by the Scientific Committee based on their originality, significance, methodological soundness and clarity of exposition.
Guidelines for abstracts on-line submission
You must register in the conference website before submitting your abstract. Please create a username and password which will allow you to access the on-line abstracts submission system. The email address provided by the submitting author will be used in all communications related to the abstract.
After the login in, the abstract submission requires two Steps:
Step 1. Authors are requested to upload:
- authors names and affiliations;
- e-mail address of the presenting author;
- keywords and topic of interest;
- short abstract (500 characters);
At the end of step 1 you'll be asked to upload the signed Creative Common copyright licence form (available at the end of the page).
Step 2. Authors are requested to upload:
- a two-pages abstract (Pdf file - template available at the end of the page)
Further submission details and instructions:
Step 1 - short abstract (500 characters)
The abstract must include title, author’s details (including the e-mail of the corresponding and presenting author) and keywords (no more than 5).
No tables, figures, references can be included in the abstract at this stage.
Provide the full postal address for each affiliation, including the Country. In case of multiple affiliations please insert additional affiliation(s) in the proper space. Presenting author must be indicated by clicking the corresponding box.
Choose your preferred presentation type from the drop down list: ‘Oral’ or ‘Poster’.
The Scientific Committee will confirm at a later stage which presentation type has been associated to your contribution.
Please also select a topic to help the Scientific Committee.
• Fundamentals of drying
• Modelling and simulation
• Physical properties
• Chemical, ceramic, textile and polymer materials
• Food and agricultural materials
• Pharmaceutical and biomaterials
• Measurements and process control
• Industrial processes and equipment
• Innovative technologies
• Energy and environmental implications
• Cultural heritage and art
Participants from Industry can also select the “Special industrial section” option.
Please type all authors’ names and surnames in the text boxes provided on the online abstract submission system.
When clicking on 'Save', the system will assign an ID code to your abstract, and you'll receive a confirmation email showing how the short abstract looks like.
The abstract title (and its ID code number) will appear on the web page; clicking on the 'abstract title' you'll visualize the data inserted and the short abstract. If needed, you'll be allowed to modify the abstract details and you'll receive a confirmation email after each modification.
Please click on Copyright notice to upload the copyright form, complete the Step 1 and pass on Step 2.
The system allows to upload a second abstract (at any time) clicking on the link 'Click here to submit your abstract' at the bottom of the page.
Please note that a maximum of 2 abstracts per registration are allowed.
Step 2 - two-page abstract
The system will then allow you to upload the two-page (maximum) abstract Pdf.
To upload the abstract pdf please click on the 'abstract pdf' link on the right.
The file should be prepared according to the template (in Word) and can include figures and tables.
When the upload is completed, the system will assign an ID code to your abstract pdf.
Confirmation of your abstracts upload is sent right after your submission. In case you do not receive confirmation within a few days or if you have any difficulties in submitting your contribution, please contact the conference secretariat at email@example.com
Late poster abstract submission: April 30th, 2019
Full text submission of accepted abstracts: April 30th, 2019 (see below for instructions)
Please find below the abstract template and the Copyright notice forms.
We recommend to fill them in and have them ready when starting the submission procedure.
Click here to register and submit your Abstract
Full paper submission New!
Authors of accepted abstracts have the opportunity of publishing a full paper in the conference proceedings (up to 8 pages), using a template.
Final acceptance is subject to a review process.
The Conference Proceedings book will be published by Politecnico di Torino, with an ISBN number, under a Creative Common licence (CC BY NC ND).
In order to be published, at least one of the authors of the manuscript must pay the registration fee through the on-line registration system; a maximum of 2 papers will be considered for each author.
Here are summarized the steps for full paper submission:
- The submission of accepted abstracts has been reopened on the web-page of the first submitter, who will be able to repeat step 2, uploading the pdf of the extended paper (a new template for the full-paper must be downloaded and used, even if the same text of the abstract is resubmitted). Please insert the paper code on the first page of the full paper (the one mentioned in first mail and shown on your web page: download the “Procedure” document for details)
- The extended paper (up to 8 pages) must be uploaded by 30 April 2019 and will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee.
- Considering the large number of Oral proposals, the final decision on Oral or Poster presentation will be taken considering the evaluation of the full paper by the Scientific Commission.
- Please note that at least one of the authors of the paper must early register (by April 30); in the registration form please mention the number of your abstract in the appropriate box. Reduced fee are available for early bird registration.
Full Paper Word template - Download Procedure for Submission full paper
Click here to submit your Full Paper